In “The Interlopers” by Saki, Ulrich and Georg view each other as interlopers, outsiders intruding on their land and their lives. Think about a time when you felt like an interloper or when someone else felt out of place in your world. How did that situation affect relationships, emotions, or outcomes?

 Prompt: I felt like an interloper when I went to my neighbor’s family, friends music show. Most of the people there were relatives who all knew each other and like a bunch of my parents friends. I didn't really know anybody but all of those people knew me. I was able to reconnect with those people and hear stories about me before I could remember.

Summary: I was absent today.

Reflection: I learned about the story The Interloper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?

reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.