Write about a time when you were judged unfairly.

 Prompt: I remember being judged unfairly at a sports game. I had a chance to move up and play a lot better but when I went into the game I got stressed out and started messing up. I missed shots that I normally make and have practiced over and over again. This was unfair to myself because when I had the chance to step up and impress people I blew it.

Summary: Today in class we did a commonlit.

Reflection: I got better at analyzing articles and answering questions based on them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?

reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.