You’ve been in American Literature for 4.5 weeks now. How has the class been going for you so far?

 Prompt: Since we started school 4.5 weeks ago, I feel American Lit has been pretty easy for me so far. I enjoy having my class with some of my good friends but we are still able to get all of our work done and learn. I feel like I am adjusting to this class well and will have an easy time throughout the school year. 

Summary: Today we analysed the poem "Because I could not stop for Death" by Emily Dickinson

Reflection: I learned that we have an assessment on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?

reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.