Write about the best gift you have received.

 Prompt: The best gift I ever got was a pair of shoes. I had wanted them for a long time, and getting them made me feel happy and appreciated. Every time I wear them, I think of the person who gave them to me.

Summary: We worked on vocab today, but my hand is broken so I stayed home.

Reflection: I learned new vocab words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?

reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.